Master Marine Services (MMS) is a worldwide Marine and Cargo Service Provider. The company was founded in 1989. MMS has provided services to clients in over 100 countries including Canada, USA, Germany, France, Russia, Belgium, Norway, Sweden, Holland, United Kingdom, Indonesia, Pakistan, Yemen, Djibouti, Ethiopia, Rwanda, Kenya, Tanzania, Mozambique, Togo, Senegal, Albania, Tajikistan, Kazakhstan, Turkmenistan, Azerbaijan, Armenia, Georgia, Ukraine, Russia, Estonia, Guyana, Ecuador, Honduras, Peru, Cameroon, Guinea, Guinea Bissau, Romania, Republic of Congo, Dem. Republic of Congo, Trinidad, St. Vincent, St. Lucia, Dominica, Grenada, Haiti, Dominican Republic, Belize, Turkey, India, Japan, and China.
To provide the best possible service to our clients at a reasonable cost. Master Marine Services has a very broad geographical network across the globe. This allows us to offer a vast portfolio of services to the marine and shipping industry.
MARINE AND CARGO SURVEYS
- Pre-loading surveys.
- Outturn cargo surveys.
- Cargo hatch sealing surveys.
- Draft surveys.
- Weighing & measurement of cargo in ship and shore facilities.
- Hatch surveys before and after loading or discharging.
- Cargo sampling.
- Tallying of breakbulk cargo.
- Cargo damage survey.
- Attendance of vessel during loading and discharging.
- Stowage planning.
- Stevedoring supervision.
- Liaison with shipper, consignee, agent, and owners.
- Expediting turnaround of the vessel in port.
- Daily reporting to clients on vessel’s performance.
- Custom clearance of cargo at inland cargo delivery location.
- Monitoring of cargo movement to inland destinations.
- Tally of cargo at receiver warehouse.
- Cargo damage survey.
- Daily reporting on the cargo delivered.
- Procurement of inland rates.
- Assistance in the tender bidding process.
- Inland contract negotiation with inland carriers.
PRE-SHIPMENT INSPECTION – GOVERNMENT CONTRACTS
- Pre-shipment inspection of containers, loose cargo, bulk shipments, and breakbulk shipments.
- Coordinating inspections with exporters, inspection agencies, and field inspectors.
- Prompt reporting to the client.
- Loading supervision of cargo in the containers or on the vessels.
SAFETY AND TECHNICAL INSPECTION OF VESSELS
- Safety inspection of vessels and issuance of certificates on behalf of Panama, Honduras, Belize, St. Vincent, and Bolivia registered vessels.
- Safety surveys on behalf of Pac Marine, Hong Kong. Pac Marine does the vessel surveys on behalf of large cargo transporters like Rio Tinto and BHP.
THIRD-PARTY INSPECTION OF MACHINERY & EQUIPMENT
- Third-party inspection of engineering machinery and equipment related to the oil, gas, and mining industry.